Minibus Booking Procedure
All minibus bookings are now taken through this online system.
- Check the Current Bookings to ensure that the dates you would like to book are available.
- Review the Terms & Conditions for usage: Wetherby Groups T&Cs OR External Hire T&Cs
- Complete the Minibus Booking Form. Here you will be asked to provide your contact details as well as the details of the booking and the name of the person who will be driving the bus.
- Anyone who will be driving the minibus must complete the Minibus User Declaration Form. This needs to be done at the time of booking to allow time for anything that needs to be declared to our insurer to be processed and driver insurance cover to be confirmed
- Arrange and undertake familiarization training on the bus with Paul Rowden (contact Paul direct via 07778 061353 or 01937 520533 or email – email@example.com).
- Collect the keys and pay for the usage. This will be at the start of your usage period. The Minibus Manager will contact you to arrange this. NB: Payment must be made before the keys change hands.
- Enjoy your use of the bus! If you are using the roof rack, please ensure you are familiar with the Roof Rack Guidelines for Use.
- Clean the bus and complete the tasks on the Vehicle Maintenance Checklist..
- Return the bus and keys to the Minibus Manager as arranged, ensuring you highlight any faults or issues with the bus.