Dates for Activity courses for 2020
Hill Walking: for bookings contact Jennifer@m-jay.co.uk
- 12.2.2020 Foundation Course held at Phoenix camp site 7.30pm
- 18.3.2020 Foundation Course held at Phoenix camp site. 7.30pm
Foundation Course: The HILL WALKING TEAM will put on hill walking bases covering the following topics plus extra areas that may be asked for.
The team will talk about permits in general and hill walking in particular, Time: 7. 30 – 9 pm. Ideal number of participants 12 ish.
- 2.5.2020 Navigation Day Out on the hills
- 13.6.2020 Navigation Day Out on the hills
- 26.9.2020 Navigation Day Out on the hills
- 17.10.2020 Security on Steep Ground training day on Ilkley Moor 9 – 4pm
- 13/14/15.11.2020 Our popular Keswick Hill Walking Weekend
- 12.12.2020 Night Navigation Evening
Land Based Activities
20/21/22 March North East Region – Land Based Assessors Weekend @ Thornthwaite Camp Site.
Archery 2 day Permit Course. For bookings contact Jennifer@m-jay.co.uk
Saturday 7th March and Saturday 28th March at Phoenix Camp Site 9am – 4 pm
Bramhope have posted dates for two courses, booking via Andy Dobsworth email@example.com
1st February 2020 and 19th February 2020
Climbing camp weekend is 29/30/31 May 2020 (Provision Dates at this stage)
Aldwark Activity Centre contact Katie Bentley firstname.lastname@example.org
Aldwark Sunday 1st March Pre season event for all Aldwark volunteers
Aldwark 27/28/29 March Crew Training Weekend
Aldwark Fun Day, all welcome 8th August
2020County Expedition to Morocco27th July to 21st August,
3 Peaks challenge for the Morocco participants Sunday 8th March 2020
Six Dales Challenge- Sunday 27.9.2020
Caving25/4 Come and try it caving session- Adults only.
16/17 May Cub Sections
2/3/4 October Scout Sections All run by Jeff Keeton email@example.com